Hexagon’s Micronutrient Premixes are a complete, end-to-end customised solution to your fortification needs. Using the highest quality systems and machinery, we are a one-stop-shop for creating premixes of any range of nutrients that can be put into a wide variety of applications.
What is the process like?
Our expert Product Development team will work with you to analyse your specifications and nutritional claims. We use our extensive experience to make specific recommendations for you about how different micronutrients may affect your individual products. We then use pilot scale machines to produce a sample for you.
Once you are completely satisfied with the blend, we can deliver it to you in any quantity required.
We are also one of the few micronutrient premix providers that offer analytical testing and stability testing to ensure that the product has the nutrients it claims.
Click here to see a full list of our Micronutrient Premix Production FAQs.
What Nutrients can be in the Premix?
We work with a complete range of micronutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and create a unique blend for you. Each nutrient is carefully sourced, and our experts ensure that the premix achieves the correct nutritional claims.
- Vitamin A (Palmitate, Acetate, and beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin or Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin or Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid or Sodium Ascorbate)
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
- Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone)
- Choline Bitartarate
- Calcium (Carbonate, Phosphate, Lactate, or Gluconate)
- Copper (Sulphate or Gluconate)
- Fluoride (Calcium or Sodium)
- lodine (Potassium lodide or Potassium Iodate)
- Iron (Multiple forms)
- Magnesium (Oxide, Sulphate, or Gluconate)
- Manganese Sulphate
- Potassium (Chloride, Citrate, or Phosphate)
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
- Sodium Chloride
- Zinc (Oxide, Sulphate or Gluconate)
What items can the Premixes be placed in?
We have significant experience in creating premixes for fortification of beverages, dairy, fats and oils, flour-based products, and noodles.
Click here for in-depth information about which nutrients are best suited for each application, what technology is involved, and the stability of the nutrients.