Pharmacy / Science graduate or postgraduate (MBA-marketing).
Proficiency and fluency in English (read/write/speak).
Business understanding – primary, secondary, top line, bottom line, product incentives, DCR, portal access, KOL, Dr List, Stock statements, productivity, expiry.
Presentation and negotiation skills, influencing skills.
1. Responsible to achieve primary and secondary sales targets for the assigned region.
2. To achieve top line and bottom-line sales targets for the region
3. To ensure strict adherence to company policies, systems, and guidelines
4. To ensure timely execution of marketing inputs and strategies.
5. To ensure timely submission of daily reports of the team.
6. To ensure right and timely updates on the company sales portal.
7. To ensure timely and right readiness of doctor list and KOL list.
8. To plan and implement right field activities to enable sales.
9. To ensure end to end coordination with distribution and sales administration.
10. To ensure and enable timely collection in the region.
11. Timely recruitment, induction, training, on the job training, performance management, feedback, counseling, retention, and consequence management for the team.
12. To ensure timely liquidation of products to avoid the expiry in the region.
Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.