Recipe by: Ms. Rashmi Kiran Kulkarni
Recipe Name: Yumm Tumm Green Pancakes
Ingredients: Boiled Green Peas, Fortified Rice Flour, Besan, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, 2 tsp Oil , Grated Low fat paneer, Grated Carrot, Tomatoes.
Method of preparation
- Grind the green peas in a blender to a coarse paste, using very little water. Transfer the paste to a bowl, add the fortified rice flour, besan, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, and 1/4th cup water and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a Tava and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the batter on the tava and spread it to make a 50mm diameter circle. Sprinkle a little paneer, carrots, and tomatoes over it and smear a little oil along the edges of the pancake.
- When cooked on one side, turn it over and cook on the other side for a few seconds.
- Repeat for the remaining batter and topping to make more mini pancakes.
Nutritional Information Table*:
(Energy, CHO, Protein, Fat, Iron / Folic Acid)